The apartment is definitely where you stay away from chaotic Hanoi. Chloe had told me she would rather lie in the sofa all day reading books or take a hot bath while tasting the wine, than going outside the building. I recommend you not to say too long at home as a tourist though, even it is just so comfortable experience. Besides, you might notice that our home has lots of plants which we take care them almost everyday. If you are staying inside, can you please offer them with daily bath for us? We love them so much and we hope our guests will do the same as plants are the signature of our place.
I am sure everything you need is packed in the house, if you want something specific, do not hesitate to ask us, we are very happy to find it for you.
What we offer:
- 1 Queen size bed with Soft Mattress
- TV with Netflix ready
- 1 Sofa bed
- 1 Dining table with chairs
- 1 Hot tub with Foaming Bath
- Diffuser with Essential Oil
- 1 Heater
- A lot of interesting books (Vietnamese only)
- Fully equipped kitchen with Microwave, Infrared Stove, Electric Kettle, Toaster, Cooking pans, Dishes and silverware
- Washing Machine, Iron, Hair Dryer, Hangers
- Bathroom with full Amenities (except for facial towel & toothbrush)
- Tea, coffee, (sliced bread sometimes!)
The area itself is very peaceful and quiet, you can travel with ease to many famous sights such as the Opera House, Hoan Kiem Lake, one and only Metropole Hotel, Thang Long Water Puppet,... At night time, there are lots of options to choose from fine dining to traditional food in walking distance. Later on, wine & cigars at the front of the building or getting to some clubs nearby are perfect ending for the day. Our next door neighbor is an old lovely woman who is local Hanoi-an. She can speak a little French and loves to talk with the guests. You are welcomed to visit her house as well, sometimes she treats our guests with homemade local food.